So everyday I am at the center I am reminded that I am doing it for God, well at youth group recently I was reminded of that fact that if we are serving we are doing it for God 1st then others! We gotta learn to make priority to serve others for his glory! I am learning more about God everyday, its a rollcoaster but well worth it in the end. I got reispired at the banquet recently of why I volunteer at the center, God called me to the center by helping with the donations & the nursery nook store.
Same reason I wake up to go to church on sunday mornings which is seeing those precious children of god spending my time holding them, giving them hugs, & loving on them. Serving is gift God has given to me & I want to use it to the best of my ability. Serving is not always easy as pie but in the end to see smiles on their faces & know that they are learning is well worth it. If it helps the whole family by going through heavy tasks such as going through clothes & matching outfits it is well worth seeing them be able to have the things they need for their baby that is nice shape & that they earned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment