You know how God has a plan & time for everything well, this coming summer (yes, I know thinking ahead of time?) I am planning on going back to camp Barnabas to volunteer. I feel like this past summer God wanted me to try something new which I did & now he wants me to give back & trying something sorta new to me.Camp always brings back alot of spiritual times there especially since I got baptisted there 2 years ago. I am hoping to share my camp videos & personal testimony so that everyone will know my passion & love for camp plus share it with the world so I can get more people to go there. I have met so many friends there who have gone through the same stuff I go through with having a special needs sibling & have helped cared for me.
I miss camp everyday & hope that I can muster my strentgh to go.
I want my summer to be exciting full of adventure & new discoveries!
I am currently writing my experience with a sib with special needs & hope to one day soon make it into a book. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment