Thursday, September 17, 2009

oh what a busy life!

Can't believe I have finally decided to start back on the blogging deal! I think I want to start writing again more as recent friends have inspired me. I won't write long cause I have a busy day tomorrow & need my sleep! Well, from June through now its been quite some busy yet fun months! I won't go into too many details but here is the highlights:
June-
went to sisters graduation
4 years of living here-praise god for those 4 years!
July-
hanging with friends
vbs
RockNWater camp with youth group-went rafting for first time!
2 Year anniversary of me getting baptisted at camp barnabas hooray!
August-
can't remember everything?
Beauty & the Beast audition-I play the narators, baker/flowerlady (small parts with few lines & flowerlady only in 1 song)
JBF Fall sale
September-
start of beauty & the beast play rehearsals
State Fair-was great!
I will write more soon!

No comments: