I have learned more than I can imagine so far in my senior year! Lately its been about trusting in god & your friends. Its been hard to trust in God & his timing on everything as its hard to be waiting for months at a time with hardly any babysitting jobs or anything else. Its been hard even to finally be able to share things with my friends. I know that God & my friends are there for me but sometimes its hard to trust.
I have also had issues with paitentce especially with certain people who can sometimes be hard to be around. I told myself the other day to take a deep breath & pray about it as it gets frustrating but I struggle with it & I am sure others do too.
Praying helps me! I prayed the other day for someting & then all was well after awhile. Dear God, Please help me to trust you & to help me with Paitence! Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment