So after sending a card out to a dear friend & her saying it made her day I feel as I should send more "surprise" encouragement cards. Whenever I get an email or sometimes a letter it makes my day instead of getting nothing & I am sure god wants me to grow more by encouraging & helping others.
Its going to be my personal goal to send a card or email to a random person whom I feel needs it each week & pray for them more often as I need to pray more, learn more, & grow more through reading the bible, praying, encouraging, & more!
Or as my church says reach up, Reach in, & Reach out!
To do this please pray for me in my daily goals & if you see me ask me if I am learning anything new! Leah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment