Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my sisters play

Well I thought I would post about the play that Sarah and steph have been working on with a group of homeschoolers the past few months. Sarah only had a small part by dancing in the show since that is what she loves to do. The play they did was a classic version of snow white. (not disney) Steph played snow white in all 4 shows. Originally she was going to play snow white in 2 of the shows then play a smaller part in the other 2 but since the other snow white dropped out and it was too late for someone else to learn the part she ended up doing 4 shows as snow white and her smaller role. I went to the show this afternoon and they did an awesome job and steph does a great job at singing and has a pretty voice. Even though there was some mistakes all the cast did a fantastic job. It reminds me of when I did a annie jr play awhile back and when I had so much fun doing it.
Anyway thats my words about the play and congrats to my sisters for a job well done!
Leah

No comments: