skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Great Adventure
Thursday, June 19, 2008
another favorite video
This was shown during youth service on easter sunday at my church this year and thought I should post it. I almost cried watching it during the youth service.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An Orphan No More 2011 Reece's Rainbow Calendar
CLICK HERE to get this free calendar to print or to post on your blog!
Be sure to right click on the box below and then select all.
Grab This
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(24)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
2009
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(8)
another favorite video
Indescribable godtube video
Check out maria sue videos below
Happy Fathers day and funny godtube video
here are a few more videos from godtube
godtube video
about time I wrote another post
my sisters play
►
May
(3)
About Me
Leah
I am very passionate about those with special needs so I love to help fundraise for those looking for their forever family!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment