Saturday, June 14, 2008

about time I wrote another post

I have been so busy lately. Last night some friends slept over and we stayed up til 4 in the morning with me last remembering the time was getting close to 5 am and we all woke up at around 10 am this morning. Two of the girls that stayed over looked really tired when they went home but we all had fun. Also I have another funny story about the twins I have been babysitting for. Last time I went we were sitting at the kitchen table with the girls and the mom and one of them said their moms belly looked like a drum and the mom and I were laughing cause it was so funny and cute.
I may write more later but I have to catch up on my favorite sites and such plus get dinner soon!
Leah

No comments: