Hey Everyone! I just thought I should give an update in general. I babysat the twins again yesterday and they say the cutest things. Yesterday I was telling them about the little tikes car we have from when I was younger and I said that both of them could fit in it since it fits 2 people and they asked if they could come to my house and their mom was right there and said maybe after the new babies come. I just think it is so cute when little kids ask me to come over to their house or to come over to my house lol. I just love kids.
A few weeks back our small group that meets at our house had a group picnic along with the other group we branched out and a person in the small group loves photography and was snaping a way taking pictures of another person in our groups baby and I thought I would try to get a few snapshots of the baby sleeping and it turns out I got a few good pictures. Last summer I volunteered at Vacation Bible School and I also took a TON and I mean a ton of good pictures. Well, next year I would be a junior if I were in school and I have to start thinking about what I want to do after I graduate so I have thought about it somewhat. I ethier want to do childcare, a cat shelter, or maybe something with photography. I will try to post some pictures I have taken later today. I think thats all for now for the update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment