Wednesday, March 17, 2010
My sewing life adventure
So for christmas I got a new sewing machine as I had asked for one of my own as the one we do have is not portable to take places if I am going to learn from someone how to sew. Well I tested it out a few days after christmas but have not gotten a chance to learn more yet but I want to make my bag set that I got with it so what to start with?? I am now going crazy in fabric land!!! I have a box of fabrics from various times & have lots of this pretty burgendy colored with roses fabric I have had forever since I did a school project when I was about 10 on india so we made a sari (sp?) & have not touched the leftover (or it was the sari unraveled?)fabric since and I have no clue what to make with such lovely fabric. Plus alot of them are quilt squares so I am ready to shop sales for fabrics whats a girl to do but shop for crafts? ahhh if only I had thought of that before spending my craft gift cards for other things!! Their are 2 friends I know that have made some cute outfits and/or costumes & I really want to make as cute of stuff as they do!! I hope I can get a job soon to support my hobbies or hopefully a friend to pass some cute fun fabrics to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Leah!!!! I want to learn to sew too!!!!
I gave you a blog award... come over and get it!
aww thanks! where to get it?
Post a Comment