Sunday, March 28, 2010
Mission trip to camp barnabas & how I plan to fundraise
Well, since my mom said volunteering to serve as a councilor at camp barnabas this summer counts as a mission trip she told me of 1 way I can use to help me fundraise other than saving up my own money & from the jbf sale. So I am going to write a letter explaining why I want to serve at camp barnabas & how I will hopefully benefit a camper with special needs or a cabin of sibling campers, sending it out to my family & friends who are there to support me. Camp Barnabas has been like a family to me when I went for 5 years as a sibling camper supporting me & caring for me as also the place I was honored to be baptisted at so I feel humbled to do everything I can to give back to them. I will write more about it in my letter but let me know if you want a letter or I can send an email. Thanks for all your continued encouraging support & love to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment