Wow its been awhile since I last wrote! My siblings birthdays came & went along with mine. I had a fantastic birthday with lots of wishes & a wonderful group of friends celebrating with a bowling party. Most of all the special blessings my 2 very good friends did to make my birthday extra special with every little thing they did including bringing me my favorite drink dr pepper! Since moving here I know God has blessed me with such wonderful & caring friends. I continue to be reminded of that fact everytime my lovely friends talk with me or send me an email or do something else for me. I get teary eye everytime i think about what terrific friends God has blessed me with. When I moved all i did was cry about how much I missed my friends & family in the midwest and although I still do miss people i know God had a purpose for bringing our family to CA. At first I was really shy (hard to believe huh?)& had no friends but then all it took was some encouragement to meet people. It took me a long time before I started attending the youth group at my church & getting to know people in the youth but finally through different paths that god took me through I got to come to know some really awesome people!
Anyway I will go on to all the other things I have to say. Rest of February came & went with me getting busy for the JBF sale I do which went well. I made alot!
I am using the money to hopefully go to our youth groups conference they go to every year called Move/CIY & also to benefit some other camper to go to Camp Barnabas this summer.
I guess thats all for now! busy summer ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment