Well, Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving! I sure did and its only a few weeks til Christmas and ugh time flies so quickly!
For thanksgiving we went to my cousins ranch they live on that my aunts extended family owns the ranch and several of them have their houses on the property.
It was in the middle of nowhere Texas. We had a wonderful time there and even got to see 10 (yes a litter of 10!) 3 week old puppies that my cousins dog coco had. They were so adorable! I have a funny story to tell. Well, there is this cross on top of a hill and 2 of my cousins were up there for awhile & my cousin Daniel came down the hill but left his sister up there while she was on the phone but the funny part is that she did not realize he left her alone up there til 2 hours later and her phone died so she got freaked out and came running into our room which we shared and was out of breath and I told her I had been looking everywhere for her. So she told me what happen and I asked her some questions and she told me she was getting sleepy up there and if she had fallen asleep she probably would have had some wild animal eat her. Although there is probably nothing that would eat her there could have been something that happened so I am thankful she came back. Then to top it off coco started barking and I freaked out that a stranger was out there so I locked our doors although it was probably a small critter but the next day when I told my cousin who is the girls younger sister she thought out rood not to protect her and the other girls in the room ha ha. November was fun along with my moms and sisters bday. December came with the first weekend of fun with 2 girls from uganda staying with us from a choir that was performing at our church that sunday so they stayed friday and saturday. They were so cute and funny! They were the most energetic 9 and 10 year olds I have ever seen! They love repeating movie lines such as Home Alone and the way they said it sounded like "oh my lord" which was funny. They also like Mcdonalds and High School Musical & not to mention playing my brothers drums louder than him ha ha. Over all it was a great time and maybe if they come back we can have them stay with us again!
Thats all for now! Merry Christmas! Leah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment