Sunday, October 12, 2008

Awesome Pregnancy Center Banquet

Wow what can I say but the banquet was awesome and they did a wonderful job making it look lovely! It was a fun evening with great speakers and a very funny time watching the live auction. I knew alot of people that were there. The most wonderful part was this guy who did some awesome paintings including one of elvis presly (sp?) and of Jesus.
Their was alot of teary eyes in the room too.
Well, I guess thats all for now but I may try to figure out how to post a video of the guy who did the awesome paintings.
Leah
Ps the lady who I babysat her twins while she was on bedrest with the 2nd set was there along with the new babies who are now almost 3 months old. While she went to the restroom I held Julia and she is so cute! The babies are cuter in person than the pictures!

No comments: