Hey Everyone! Well Laura did not win a medal but did her very last dive beautifully.
I just thought everyone should know that a year ago at camp I was baptisted. I came back from camp and everyone was saying welcome back and then 2 people remembered I was baptisted the year before & I had forgotten about the fact of it being a year.
Sunday I went to this meeting at a yarn shop where they meet once a month to knit for an organization that sends items to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (aka NICU)in hospitals all over the US. They gave me these neat patterns that I can't wait to try. I have 1 hat I am finishing that I will give to them. There was a whole table full of handmade hats, blankets,etc. that some of these ladies had made some of which were very tiny but very lovely. Since a friend of our familys had her little girl who was a premie and they were kind enough to let me see her when she was about a day old in the NICU and I saw how little she was but compared to some of the other babies she was a bit bigger than them I wanted to do something for the little babies. Our friends baby will be 9 months on the 13th of this month and is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment