Well the other day my older sister entered me in a contest about making a difference and if the entry was read on the radio you got 2 cds well my sisters entry was on the radio about me so I get 2 cds. I also get a chance to win a grand prize trip to Orlando for Revolve Tour, meet hawk nelson, and go to a ronald mcdonald house. They announce the Grand prize winner tomorrow (Friday Sept. 26th) so wish me luck! Also I entered a similar contest in a magazine called Brio to win a chance to meet Natalie Grant my inspiration singer and favorite but I don't think I won. That contest said winners will be notivied by sept 30th so I have a little chance.
So anyway thats neat and so sweet about my sister entering me in a contest.
Heres what she wrote about me:
My 16-year-old sister volunteers weekly at a local Pregnancy Resource Center and regularly uses her allowance and babysitting money to buy new baby clothes for the center. She knits baby blankets and hats for people in the hospital, at church, or anyone else in need, and she volunteers weekly in the church nursery. If that weren't enough, she spends all year raising money to travel from California to Missouri to attend Camp Barnabas, a camp for kids with disabilities. Leah truly has an heart for others and has reached out to countless individuals by showing God's love through her actions.
I love my sister so much! She is so kind to think of entering me into this contest. Hopefully I will get my cds soon!
I think that may be all I have to say unless I win or think of something else I will update tomorrow.
Thanks! Leah
Ps Keep me in prayer to find more babysitting jobs as the ecconomy is so bad right now everyone is tight on money and I feel bad asking to be paid when most don't have much money! Also prayers needed to find ways to raise money for scholarship fund for Camp Barnabas as I really want to give back to the camp that has meant alot to me over the years I have gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment