This is what I hope to become the mission/statement of my nonprofit JOY when I get it started. JOY stands for Jesus, Others, then Yourself.
3 letters=3 charities that will benefit.
Our mission is to put Jesus first, then others. Since I have a sister with Down Syndrome I feel it is my mission to help charities helping those with Down Syndrome & other special needs. I hope to reach out by sharing with concerned Parents what it is like to have a sibling with special needs & to help other siblings.
People with Down Syndrome can live a normal healthy life!
They CAN dance & sing
They CAN play sports
They CAN live their Dreams if they set their minds on it
They CAN be the most extraordinary people
Please give them a chance & you will see they are MORE ALIKE THAN DIFFERENT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment