I found out just yesterday through an email response that Quinton has a family now! what does this mean for the christmas angel tree? well, quinton no longer is on it cause he found a family but since they already made ornaments with his picture on it you can still get the ornament of Quinton to remind you of this precious child & it will still benefit Quintons fund. I still think I can raise $1000 or more don't you think? With his grant at $127 & with my donation of $56 which would put it at $183, I would need to raise $817 to reach $1000! If I can raise a full grant I would need to raise $19,817. Nothings impossible with God! Adoption costs on average $20,000-$30,000 with a full grant his family would be able to not have to worry about the financial cost! Will you consider donating to Quintons grant fund?
http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=quinton
I will post shortly how you can get an ornament of quinton & help his grant fund grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment