Monday, May 24, 2010

Sewing life ever to start??

agg I so what to start sewing & need to if I want to make myself some shorts that are my style!! Problem is I have so many projects to do other than sewing but hopefully when I get back I will be able to have a few sewing days.
I have several cute girl dress patterns & still have yet to make a dress i promised steph for her bday 2 months ago. I want to start making it before she has another growth spurt. The only thing left is getting more fabric that will work for outfits!! I only have quilt squares, flannel for taggies & some other lovely fabric that I have no clue with what to make of it. I need to find someone that can help me make a simple square quilt as i need to use the squares up. I love making stuff for people but also want to start selling more on etsy which i think sewing would be another thing i could do.

No comments: