Monday, April 26, 2010

Blessings stored in heaven

I have not yet even sent all my support letters/emails & all the people I have sent emails to all have been very supportive. I feel very blessed & am excited to look forward to this new adventure I am embarking upon. God has let me grown up with great parents & great sunday school teachers/childrens ministry leaders to help lead me in a Godly life. Camp Barnabas has also helped me through faith & I will always treasure the fact that I chose to get baptisted there & they were ever so excited for me to do it! To all my friends, words can not describe how much each one of you have meant to me each in your own personal way! You have cared, loved me, listened when I needed an ear to talk with, prayed for me at the moments I needed it most, a shoulder to lean on or cry on, & most important shared a special bond that I will always remember no matter where life takes me! I am trying not to cry just typing this! You all mean that much to me!
But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. Matthew 6:20
I hope that you will take this verse with you & learn more from it! I will be updating this blog more in the future with things in my life as well as sharing more about my adventures & such so please follow my blog if you have a google account!

No comments: