Today was my Church's first day of VBS which was a very good first day to me! Our Church's theme is Power Lab. I know of lots of churches doing the same thing lol. I am one of the preschool crew leaders and we had 4 of the 6 kids who are in our group. We have 3 girls and 3 boys total in the group but 1 of the boys won't get to come til Wednesday and another boy decided to stay with his dads group so we only had the girls and 1 boy today. The kids seemed excited to me and they learn they songs with the motions pretty fast! Lots of the preschoolers were dancing which was cute! Pray for all the kids who come and all the workers including me to have Patience throughout the week! You are suppose to have 5 kids per group but since they did not get enough workers to volunteer alot of the groups have 6 kids. I feel bad cause the children's director said they had to turn down 8 kids on Sunday cause of not enough workers.
Anyway I guess I will update on Wednesday and maybe post pictures!
Leah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment